One Wish One Wish

almost there

Okay, here's the thing. Although this movie's isn't really entirely new, but the way you delivered it was just awesome. It was engaging, emotionally stirring, and inspiring -- until he stood up from his wheelchair. I think it needed more work there.

I was expecting a gradual and dramatic effort from that guy to actually stand-up. That part needed more time to build up, I suppose. It was just abrupt. It was like swallowing a huge burger in just one bite. Some people may find that quite absurd.

Overall, this is a great movie. I hope you can make more movies like these in the future. Keep it up.

Animation Tutorial 3 Animation Tutorial 3

Good but...

This did not go really well for me. The images give you ideas on how to do so but the information was just insufficient enough to train beginners.

That was somehow helpful though. I liked your flash effects tutorial better however.

Animation Tutorial 4 FX Animation Tutorial 4 FX

Cool, I could just wish for more

That was fair. Nicely done animations. It simply gives the viewer an idea on how to make such effects. The sparky thing just did not really go well for me, I think there was lacking, I don't know if it's with the gravity or alpha effects. there was just something lacking.

Music was okay, though it could have been better. Sounds were lacking. It would have been better if there were sounds for the explosions and lightnings, etc.

Nicely done though. Cool! Helpful...

The Blue Dot The Blue Dot

Good, but this could have been better

I honestly like the concept. You could add more elemnts like sounds, backdrops, checkpoints, life limits, power-ups, score, or something. You've got good mini games, just some important elements lacking. The graphics are fine though.

Drawing Hands for Dummies Drawing Hands for Dummies

That was helpful

Now I have ideas on how to make one. Thanks.

You really did an effort on making the text. :) thanks

The Big Fat Tutorial The Big Fat Tutorial

Cool!

That was just so cool! Fun and humourous! Thanks for the upload. :) Nice graphics and background music, interesting tuturial (not boring). Nicely done - with dedication.